Travel Japanese #01 - I cannot eat this, help!!
![]() |
| Click here if you cannot see this image |
1. You had food allergy/ dietary practice that you can't eat something.
2. But you didn't know the country's language.
3. Then, you ordered something that looks okay to consume.
4. The food item contained something you can't eat.
Does that sound familiar to you?
No worries, I was on the same boat as yours.
I also have Muslim friends that can't eat a lot of things;
I also have friends that are allergic to seafood;
I have a brother that can legit die after consuming certain type of beans;
My family doesn't consume beef due to religion practice as well.
And that's why I created this post, so that everyone can learn a bit of Japanese to avoid food allergies or consuming the wrong food :D
Here we go!
Japanese lesson!
Aの理由により、B由来の食べ物が食べれません。
(A) no riyuu ni yori, (B) yurai no tabemono ga taberemasen.
Because of (A), I cannot eat (B).
If the sentence is too long for you, just show them this image and let them know the item you can't eat ^^
So, what is A and B? Let's read on!
A is the reason of why you cannot consume a certain type of item.
I have listed three of them in the above image (click here if you cannot see the image), but of course there are more.
Biigan/ Bejiterian desu.
ビーガン・ベジタリアンです
Which means "I'm vegan/ vegetarian"




















0 comments